News Mobile,News Review,Nokia,Motorola,Sony ericsson,Appel,LG,BlacBerry,Samsung.

Sony Ericsson S500 slider



I'm not in the bazaar for a new buzz appropriate now, but I charge accept that the accessible S500 from Sony Ericsson has me casting forlon glances at my crumbling Treo.

Hitting North America in Q3 of this year, the glassy 2.5G (GSM/EDGE) slider is able with a 2-inch blush TFT affectation (240 x 320), music player, Web browser, 2-megapixel camera with 4x agenda zoom, 3D games, and capacity and illuminations that change according to time of day and/or time of year. The pocket- and purse-friendly S500 measures 3.9 x 1.9 x 0.6 inches, weighs 3.3 ounces, and will be accessible in Spring Yellow and Abstruse Green (mysterious, I suppose, because best of the buzz is absolutely black?).

Sony Ericsson hasn't appear appraisement yet, but aggregate abroad is in the

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts