News Mobile,News Review,Nokia,Motorola,Sony ericsson,Appel,LG,BlacBerry,Samsung.

Blacberry Bold or Storm


I search for the Blackberry Bold or Storm. Unlocked, WiFi, Spanish language, Works with the 1900 MHz network in Mexico, Include the price of shipping to CD. Victoria, Tamaulipas. Mexico. I only pay with PAYPAL. In the first order, I need just one to test quality, I dont care if is a copy, clon, etc. If the quality its goog then its ok for me. Here in Mexico we can found the phone in $250 Dollars. I have tried to do business with several people in China are desperate to do business (Chinese people), but there are many frauds, so nothing to send money in advance. Approaching difficult times, what we offer is to make the best of me, to sell their products. Please earn my trust! Here, I must found credit for the people want purchase their products, it's hard to find, credits to my clients. The suggested retail price of the phone to me $140 Dollars.

IMPORTANT READ: Our company is dedicated to sales diverse (Not for wholesale), we never buy container, buy units (5, 10, 15, etc) We sell person to person. We promote the product. If the product its "Hot" sales, then we order units (5, 10, 15, 50 etc).
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts